HOME ABOUT PRODUCTS MY CLASSROOM CONTACT CHELSEA CHALKBOARD

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Handwriting and Phonics Bundle

Hi teachers everywhere!

Just updated a favorite TpT product of mine - The Handwriting and Phonics Bundle! I made this for my kids last year as morning work and the would repeatedly ask for it every morning when they walked in the classroom - no joke! :) I differentiated it it to fit the needs of my variety of learners. In this pack, there is a page for handwriting, a page for writing words and drawing a picture of something that starts with the letters, and one page for students who are ready for independent sentence writing. Students can use the letter cards as a resource during their work time {I actually think this is their favorite part ;)} See the pictures below - I hope you can find a use in your classroom for my resource. CHeck out my store for other products!!






No comments:

Post a Comment