HOME ABOUT PRODUCTS MY CLASSROOM CONTACT CHELSEA CHALKBOARD

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Items

I have two Easter goodies in my TpT store starting today!

One is a class favorite. Last year we had a day dedicated to all things Jelly Beans!! It was SO fun. Then at the end I sent home baggies of Jelly Beans for them to enjoy with their families!









Click the link to get it at my TpT store: JELLY BEAN FUN PACK


Here's a newbie! Every student gets a card which they should not show to anyone else. One student starts and say “I have…” and names the large image on the card.  Then that students should say “who has...” and describes the image on the card. This is important because there are more than one bunny, bird, flower, tree, etc. in the set! If they dont describe it well, they would be potentially describing many cards! The next student would then say “I have… who has…” The game continues until all the cards have been played!






Click the link to get it at my TpT store: I Have Who Has EASTER

Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment