HOME ABOUT PRODUCTS MY CLASSROOM CONTACT CHELSEA CHALKBOARD

Monday, June 29, 2015

Dare to Dream #tptsellerchallange

Okay okay I admit it! Blogging is not one of my strengths. One of the main reasons I originally got a blog is because of TpT and wanting to market my products better. While, yes, it does serve as a type of advertising tool, it have realized it has some other great tools too. My new years resolution was to blog 2x per week. Well, like many New Years Resolutions, I didn't do so well. I did do some blogging though! So you gotta give me some credit for that! 


Last week (and really it's been over a week and I'm a tad behind) I posted my makeover madness. To be completely honest, I haven't uploaded it yet. But I'm like 90% done with it, and I'm going to the beach this week so I'll have a little more down time to finally get it up there. I was smart in picking a holiday-themed pack to makeover ;) no one will ever know! 


Anyways, this weeks challenge was all about Daring to Dream... and going full circle... my #1 goal was to blog more. I know, I wasn't really dreaming HUGE, but hey, I'm trying to think realistic here. So, let's see how well I can do! 

#2 was Meet More NJ Bloggers. Well, dream and I shall receive!! Maria from Everyone Deserves to Learn reached out to me on my Instagram post and we are officially hosting Blogger Beach Bash in LBI on August 4th. I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED. Have I mentioned I'm so excited!! :) 

#3 was inspire others. I don't even know how I'm going to do this, if I can do this, or even if I'll be good at it. But there are some pretty awesome people who have inspired me, whether they know it or not, and I would love to pay it forward! I have just started to take grad school classes. I am going for a Masters degree in Teacher Leadership and we've have a lot of discussion in my classes so far about inspiration and helping out colleagues. It's making me even more excited! 

Okay. I have to be up in 6 hours to go to grad school, so see ya later blogspot, hello pillow! Nighty, night world.


No comments:

Post a Comment