HOME ABOUT PRODUCTS MY CLASSROOM CONTACT CHELSEA CHALKBOARD

Monday, July 13, 2015

I want to know more about YOU!

I may not have been on the various social media platforms for very long, but the people I've followed over the past year or so have been truly an inspiration. I'm always on the lookout to see who else is out there! I watched Megan from A New Box of Crayons's periscope the other day and she said people are inspired by you everyday! Even by the littlest things you may post! ITS SO TRUE! The inspiration I've gotten from teachers around the world has been incredible!! So, in a effort to meet new "friends" (as Sheila Jane calls it) I thought I'd create this little linky to see who else is out there! I'd love for anybody else to join me in this exploration!! Happy teaching and thanks for all the inspiration, teachers!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment