HOME ABOUT PRODUCTS MY CLASSROOM CONTACT CHELSEA CHALKBOARD

Monday, August 31, 2015

2015-2016 Newsletter in my classroom


Every Friday, I send home a news letter to parents letting them know what happened in our classroom that week. I also have colleagues who send it out in the beginning of the week, however, my week always has the potential to change so much so sending it out on Friday made more sense to me! I've been using a "Friday Fridge Facts" template that my co-worker used and I loved it for the past two years, but, its time for some change! I've created this for my own classroom use... I hope you can find use for it too!

Editable Class Newsletter Template



 




1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful template. May you direct me on how I can download this to my computer?

    ReplyDelete