HOME ABOUT PRODUCTS MY CLASSROOM CONTACT CHELSEA CHALKBOARD

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Bloggers at the Beach!

Hi Everyone, 

So I'm excited to tell everyone that I have finally met other Bloggers! Woohoo! I posted a few weeks ago that one of the goals for myself this year was to meet other bloggers! Maria from Everyone Deserves to Learn reached out to me and told me she had been wanting to plan a Beach meet up! So before long, we planned our LBI Bloggers at the Beach meet-up! Not many people were able to come, but it was super fun anyways! We spent hours on Long Beach Island with our toes in the sand catching up on everything from our personal lives to blogging! Later on, Christina from School Daisies met up for drinks, dinner and ice cream! So fun. Already can't wait for the next one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment