HOME ABOUT PRODUCTS MY CLASSROOM CONTACT CHELSEA CHALKBOARD

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 Calendar

I love the calendar. And teaching around it. And having one :) 

One of the many ways I use a calendar is as a behavior system for my special ed kiddos. I have to be honest, I'm blessed with a tremendous group of students this year and there really are no behaviors, but I started this system at the beginning of the year and we (the kids and me!) all love it. Every month, the children get a calendar of the month. At the end of each class period, they get a sticker if they have had a positive, happy day. If not, they don't get a sticker! Simple as that!! In addition to being a fantastic behavior system, it's also a phenomenal was to reinforce calendar and number skills! May I reiterate- So many great things about calendars!


I've been using these scented stickers and the kids love the new scent they get each day. When I teach a new letter, we use alphabet stickers to reinforce the letter of the week (it's good for the parents to know too!) Below are the Calendar Pages we are using for 2015! You can get it for FREE at my store! 

Just click the link below!














Have a wonderful rest of your week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment