HOME ABOUT PRODUCTS MY CLASSROOM CONTACT CHELSEA CHALKBOARD

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

BINGO!

Who doesn't love a good game of Bingo!! I do-- that's why I created bingo boards for all year long! I love playing games and doing activities before school breaks and holidays so VOILA! Click the links below to get individual Bingo Boards and Calling Cards ORRRRR you can buy the whole pack in one!

Enjoy! 

















 Summer Bingo coming soon :)

Have an idea about a type of Bingo Board you would enjoy? Comment below and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found you on the computer this morning, and found several of your bingo boards instead if buying or getting freebies how can I get the Bingo Bundle and what does this bingo bundle consists of I would like to know Ginger Houck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, again in the bingo bundle I would like all of the bingo except the school bingo and the St,Patricks Bingo is that possible. Ginger

    ReplyDelete