HOME ABOUT PRODUCTS MY CLASSROOM CONTACT CHELSEA CHALKBOARD

Friday, January 2, 2015

Hi and Happy New Year! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday! 

So this is my first real post (woohoo!). Since it's January 2nd, what better way to start the new year than to make a NEW YEARS RESOLUTION. 2014 was a pretty good year for me. I'm in a healthy relationship, my family is happy and healthy, I love my job and the people I work with AND... drum roll please... I have a new love {and obsession} with Teachers Pay Teachers! When I first started teaching 3 short years ago, TpT was a wonderful way for me to lean on other teachers and bring enjoyable, fun, common core aligned activities into my kindergarten classroom. It was such a lifesaver - along with pinterest of course! I don't know how teachers ever taught without it! So, throughout the last three years, I would slowly download a new font, then a border, then a clip art, then another font, and another set of clipart- and the addiction began!! 

My fabulous mother, who is so supportive of my tpt addiction, gave me the FABULOUS gift of paying for a blog to be created for my birthday in September. That's when I get in contact with Tricia Nae - the ever so talented blog designer. Seriously, she was affordable and very good at what she does! Thanks again, Tricia!!  http://www.tricianaedesigns.com/

So all that being said, my New Years Resolution for twenty-fifteen is to blog at LEAST once a week! Whether I post a simple school picture or something new I've recently added on TpT, this will be my teaching diary! I am thoroughly looking forward to sharing the adventures of the Twenty Something Teacher with you!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment